This Honeycomb Stitch is light, fluffy, and has some great dimension. A brioche knitting pattern, it almost looks as though it’s doubled in thickness. This 4-Row Repeat Knit Stitch Pattern would be perfect to knit up a pillow or an elegant scarf. Along with up-close photos of my knitting sample, you’ll find links to techniques, a printable written pattern, and video tutorial. What will you create with your new Honeycomb Brioche Knit Stitch?
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
My sample was created with size 7 US knitting needles and worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use any appropriately sized yarn and needles for your creative project.
- Yarn – Cascade 128 Superwash in color white
- Knitting Needles – Size 7 US Bamboo Straight
- Tapestry Needle – Clover Chibi Jumbo Bent Tip Darning Needle Set
- Scissors – Gold Stork Crane Scissors
Honeycomb Brioche Knit Stitch Pattern
Need to brush up or learn a new technique? Check out my entire library of Knitting Techniques to help you along as you knit up this project. If you’re new to knitting, you’ll love my Absolute Beginners Knitting Series!
- Yarn - Any Gauge
- Knitting Needles - Appropriate Size for Yarn
- Tapestry Needle
Cast On: Multiples of 2
- Row 1 (Right Side): * K1, K1B * Repeat pattern between the * * asterisks all the way down the row.
- Row 2 (Wrong Side): * Knit with Slip, K1 *
- Row 3: * K1B, K1 *
- Row 4: * K1, Knit with Slip *
- Repeat Rows 1 – 4 until your piece is the length you desire.
- Lies Flat.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn affiliate income from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING STUDIO KNIT
I hope you are inspired to knit up this Honeycomb Stitch Pattern in your next knitting project. If you’d like even more great knitting ideas, please make sure you join my mailing list. Subscribing to my YouTube channel Studio Knit is another easy way for us to stay connected and help support my work for free.
Happy Knitting to You!