Today we’re knitting up this Unicorn Drink Cozy!
Turn any drink into a unicorn with this easy pattern. The base of the cozy is knitted in the Reverse Ridge Stitch Pattern. Then we add a cute little mane of yarn tassels in any colors of your choice.
I hope you enjoy this quick-knit to make as gifts for your most fanciful friends.
KNITTING MATERIALS to Knit a Unicorn Drink Cozy
• Yarn in worsted or aran weight – your color choice is totally optional
• Knitting Needles, size 7 US
• Tapestry Needle
KNITTING TECHNIQUES to Knit a Unicorn Drink Cozy
Need to brush up or learn a new technique? Check out my entire library of Knitting Techniques to help you along as you knit up this project. If you’re new to knitting, you’ll love my Absolute Beginners Knitting Series!
HOW TO KNIT A UNICORN DRINK COZY
- Yarn - 42 yards of Worsted Weight in any fiber and colors of your choice
- Knitting Needles - Size 7 US straight needles
- Tapestry Needle
Cast On 32 Stitches
DRINK COZY BODY
Knit the Reverse Ridge Stitch Pattern
- Row 1: Knit All
- Row 2: Purl All
- Row 3: Knit All
Repeat Rows 1-3 Six More Times For a Total of 21 Rows
Fold Right Side Together Once Tack
Seam with Yarn & Tapestry Needle
Turn Right-Side Out
- Cut Yarn into 8-inch Length Strands For a Total of 24 Strands
- Thread 4 Strands into a Tapestry Needle Create Fringe near seam edge (See Video to Learn How to Fringe!)
- Trim Strands to Length Desired
THANK YOU FOR VISITING STUDIO KNIT
I hope you are inspired to knit a Unicorn Drink Cozy for your next knitting project. Check out my entire library of free stitch patterns! If you’d like even more great knitting ideas, please make sure you join my mailing list. Subscribing to my YouTube channel Studio Knit is another easy way for us to stay connected and help support my work for free.
Happy Knitting to You!