HANDCRAFTED BRAIN HAT BY STUDIO KNIT
HANDCRAFTED by Kristen of Studio Knit, creator of the original Brain Hat popularized by the Science March community. The finished piece is created by coiling 53 FEET of knitted brains onto your adult-sized baseball hat.
• Knitted I-Cord “Brains” (100% acrylic)
• Brain Waves Adhered with Permanent Adhesive in Unique Pattern
• Baseball Hat with Visor and Adjustable Strap in Adult Size
• Removable “Studio Knit” Label on Visor Underside
• Created in a Smoke-Free + Cat-Free Environment
VIDEO – KRISTEN FROM STUDIO KNIT
TALKING ABOUT THE BRAIN HAT TREND
My Knitted Brain Hats have been a popular Science March craftivism item featured in Vogue Magazine, Racked, San Jose Mercury News, New Haven Register, Craft Gossip, Ravelry, and more.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING STUDIO KNIT
I hope you are inspired by my knitting designs and free video tips.
If you’d like even more great knitting ideas, please make sure you join my mailing list. Subscribing to my YouTube channel Studio Knit is another easy way for us to stay connected and a great way to support my work for free.
#BrainHat #marchforscience #sciencemarch #womensmarch